Friday, April 30, 2010
In open/factual conditions, the speaker states a condition that may or may not be fulfilled.
If + s + (verb - present).... + will ...
If Roel will not study, he will not pass.
Wednesday, April 28, 2010
write - writing
exercise - exercising
plan - planning
B. The gerund is always used as a noun. (Subject, Direct Object, Predicate Nominative, Object of the Preposition, Appositive, Indirect Object, Object Complement)
C. Since gerund is formed from a verb, it maybe modified by an adverb. (Adverb distinctly in sentence 8 modifies the gerund speaking which is a subject.)
D. Gerund may havean object. Other verb complements may also follow the gerund. (Noun button is object of the gerund pushing, which is the object of the preposition by.)
Monday, April 26, 2010
Screw Drivers - comes in various sizes and with several tips, shapes.
Drilling Equipment - is needed to make holes in building structures passage of conducts wire.
Sawing and Cutting Tools - commonly used by electrician include the crossout, keyhole and hacksaw.
Measuring Tools - such as extension rate. Push pull tape, rule, steel tape.
Miscellaneous tools and Equipment
Saturday, April 24, 2010
a. Dig a 20-50 cm. hole
b. Set the plants, using planting hole.
c. Fill the hole w/soil topsoil maybe placed at the center and subsoil, both side.
- Slit Method
a. Plunge the grub hoe, then pull to make a slit in soil.
b. Open the soil by handle downward.
c. Place the tree seedling into opening, open depth must cover the entire foot.
d. Plunge the grub a inch from the seedling and pull up the handle upward to close to slit.
e. Close the hole, avoid sleeping the seed.
a. Thrust like spade w/planting position
b. Do same on the opposite, make V shape
c. Place on center of the hole.
d. Avoid stamping the seed.
- Center Hole Method
a. The hole should be large, separate top soil from subsoil.
- Slide Hole Method
a. Place the seedling to one side hole and fill w/soil.
- Cone Method
a. Make a hoel to farm a cone inside using topsoil.
Thursday, April 22, 2010
When the animals keep on scratching their bodies
Barns & fences should be thoroughly clean & disinfect in 2% of aerosol or other cochlear disinfect.
Animals suffer from intense itching, inflammation, restlessness and lost of hair.
All pens & barns should keep clean & satisfied.
Are hemorrhagic the body organs & tissues show deep red spcet & lerotches
Gradual loss of weight chronic cough, and slow wasting away of body tissue
To treat the sick animal segregate it keep it in warm clean pace feed well
Food and Mouth Disease
High fever salvation and foam of the sides of the mouth, loss of appetite of leeside
Segregate the animal and report immediately to the BAL. The is buried. The premises are clean & sanitize to prevent disease from lecurring
High temperature & restlessness followed by depression, spasm, convulsion and death bloody discharge comes from the mouth genes other openings
The animals and the contamined materials are destroy buried or burned. Other infected or treated and the health ones, vaccinated.
Redness and swelling of affects parts reduced milk flow or market changed appearance of the secretion
Segregate the affected animal, clean and disinfect the quarries frequently
Inflammation of the lymphatic glands, kidney, lungs, intestine and skin. The lesions
Immunizing the pig w/ hog cholera vaccines.
Monday, April 19, 2010
In budgeting, one considers the size of the family, its income, the needs of the family, and the locality where the family lives. Only when these factors are considered can the family have an Operation Budget.
Operational Budget - is a plan of family income is to be spent to provide for the family needs w/o incuring debs or deficits.
Saving - can grow in the from of investenant investing by putting your money into same thing that offers good profit will increase the income of the family.
To make family budgeting a faithful an satisfactory task the ff. pointers should be keep and mind.
1. Know your income
2. Determine your fixed and flexible expenses
3. Base the budget on a system of priorities
4. Have a record of expenses.
5. Make allowances for savings
5. Household Operation
7. Medical & Dental Care
8. Rest and Recreational
Sunday, April 18, 2010
1. Income - The higher the income, the bigger is the amount spent for food.
2. Size and Composition of the family
3. Social status of the family - A family of high social status entertain guest often which requires a big budget.
4. Food likes and dislikes of family members.
5. Current Food Prices
6. Knowledge and Skills of the Home maker good money Management helps minimize expenses for food.
The meal planner should know how to adjust the daily budget whenever needed. It she spends more in one day, her budget the next day is affected.
Thursday, April 15, 2010
Management consists of all activities under brew to achieve certain goals and objectives.
Phases of Home life that requires skillful Management are the following:
1. Family adjustment
2. Budgeting the family income
3. Feeding the family
4. Clothing the family
5. Arranging and decorating the house
6. Keeping the house and Surrounding Convenient comfortable, safe and healthful
* Activities at home can be managed efficiently through the diff.
1. Family Membership who are physically strong can do the housekeeping, cleaning, home repair and maintenance.
2. Assigning task to family members.
3. Resources at home such as working across lightning fixtures should be given periodic checking to ensure efficient operation.
4. Entrepreneurial activity can be engaged in by children land other family members who have the interest experienced and training.
Decision Making : An aspect of Home Making is an important aspect of Management. Skill in Decision Making are first learned at how w/c is good training ground for family Member.
Aspect of Decision Making
1. Identifying the problem
2. Obtaining Information and formulating courses of action
3. Selecting the course of action
4. Family members participation on decision making.
Tuesday, April 13, 2010
1. Father, Mother and children will relate to one another if each one accept and does one's duty and responsibilities.
2. Children must love, obey and respect their parents who in turn should show love, understanding, consideration and concern for their welfare.
3. The golden rule "do into others as you would want others to do unto you "Shild be practiced by all members of the family.
4. Hold family council seasons when all members are at home to worked problems and difficulties.
5. Hold recreational activities to bring the family closer together and give members opportunity to enjoy each other companies.
6. Give and take relationship contribute to family adjustment.
7. Praying together faster close family in the home.
Sunday, April 11, 2010
2. Clothing from Plants
3. Shelter from Plant Materials
4. Plants in Medicines
5. Man Burns Plants For Fuel
Some plant seeds are the chief sources of cholesterol-free vegetable oils.
6. Plants For Recreation and Conservation
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Vitamins are classified into groups, fat soluble vitamins and water soluble vitamins.