Friday, May 30, 2008

Ten Things About Me

Got this Tag from Mama .

RULES:

1. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.

2. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.

3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose 10 people to get tagged and list their breads.

4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here goes ...

1. I used to play computer games when I was little

2. I love watching and collecting Koreanovelas

3. I love Adobo, Menudo and Sinigang

4. I can cry easily

5. I used to be an avid fan of Jose Mari Chan.

6. I can swim

7. I have a parents who teach me a good manner and right conduct. My parents name are Rosalita Moreno and Roberto Moreno

8. I have 2 siblings. Her name is Rosiebelle Moreno. (thank God!)

9. I have a 2 siblings who was dead. They name are Albert Moreno & Robert Moreno.

10.I Love My Family so much. Thank You God you gave me a Happy Family

and now I'm passing this tag to my friends namely,

Bloggers Recollection, & My World in My Own Word

No comments: