Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thank You So Much CuteRose13 for this tag


1.Copy and Paste the entire page comeback to me and asked me your number. HERE. [link]
2.Its not necessary to erase once you’ve done the post already. Just add them in your post. Leave one space at a time.
3.Add title “Tagged Updated” Benefits that will get by playing this game is
4.Your
Technorati will gain more Authorities and gain more links, inlinks, backinks too.
5. I will read and survey every links posted and joined this game. Because i know some links is not a good one. Remember i am the moderator, i want all the links is good and not a bad one. Promoting bad exposure this is not the game for you.Thanks and God bless.

1.Filipino-Life-Abroad 2.Random Thoughts 3. Proudly Filipina 4. Everyday LivesBestfriend Blogs 6.Thoughts and Rambling 7. In my Kitchen 8. In the Life Of..Mine 9. Everything Has A Reason 10.Filipina In Hawaii 11.My Daily Ramblings RendevousPuzzle of my heart13. Mommy’s Little Corner 14. Blessed Chic 15. Dancing With Butterflies 16. Just Let Go 17. Pieces of Me 18. Momiespace 19. All about Mye Life 20. Katelove's 21. Science And Technology 22. Philippine Heroes

And now I'm passing this tag to

Chy Masterpieces and More, Great Quotes, & My World in My Own World.

No comments: